Strife blog is pleased to announce the call for contributions to its ‘Forgotten Wars’ Series.
This series is looking to publish on a range of topics on the relationship between terrorism, conventional warfare, and conflict spaces, the themes could include but are not limited to:
- Counterterrorism and defence industry/production
- Area and conflict case studies
- Conflict entrenchment
- Counterterrorism/counter-extremism and humanitarian action
- Strategy and asymmetric engagement
- Issues surrounding law and use of force against terrorism in conflict zones
There is no restriction as to period or geographical focus. Articles should be around 1000-1200 words in length and meet with all of the submission guidelines. Articles will be subject to a review by the Series Editor and the Blog Managing Editor prior to acceptance to the series articles that do not meet referencing and formatting guidelines risk being rejected for publication.
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication, or have an idea or query you wish to discuss, please contact our editorial team at: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for expressions of interest is 20th July 2020.